MadBlather
April 18, 2024, 11:47:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

What DLC have you bought?

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: What DLC have you bought?  (Read 741 times)
Fallguy40

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2011, 07:00:40 pm »

I thought the online Risk matches were fun. It's definitely worth $10. The trophy I got was for defending my territory from attack when outnumbered 5-1.
Report Spam   Logged
MadPlanet
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2011, 07:15:14 pm »

I KNEW you were killing me on those defenses!  Yeah I thought they were fun too. I'd say it was worth the $10 just for the classic online along and we still haven't explored a lot of the other play options yet.
Report Spam   Logged
PungentOnion

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2011, 02:25:48 pm »

I will have to admit some level of ignorance of all the DLC that's available. Based on the Risk discussion it sounds like I'm missing out on some good stuff!  Now, where did I put all that extra time for more gaming?Huh
Report Spam   Logged
MadPlanet
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2011, 05:00:18 pm »

Well if your interested, plop down the 10 virtual dollars and we can get a 3-nation battle going on Risk sometime.  So far in the couple of games we played FG and I played 2 humans and 3 (I think?) computer controlled nations. It's fun little online game to hit every once in a while. I've kinda been in the mood for some U2 recently, but I loaned my copy to my nephew so I don't have it at the moment. We also still need to all 3 hit the  Motorstorm one of these days for the heck of it.
Report Spam   Logged
Fallguy40

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2011, 09:42:42 pm »

I'm the king of DLC thanks to the Playstation Plus account and my own inability to resist buying more games I don't have time to play.

This week I got Lead and Gold (PS+): It's online cowboy team shooter that reminded me of the U2 online mode where you have to collect those gold idols.

I also got Spyro through PS+. It's a PS1 game.

Finally, I bought Angry Birds PSP Mini game This game is an Iphone sensation but since I don't have an Iphone, I wanted to know what  the hype was about.

Oh yeah, I also bought Uno for the PSP for 99 cents. Yep, it's the card game.
Report Spam   Logged
MadPlanet
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2011, 11:56:42 pm »

I am firmly against phone games so I won't get the birds but I've heard of Spyro. I think I might even have it on diSk for PS1
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: